- Project name: LILLE MÉTROPOLE STADIUM – Stadium for Euro 2016 with more than 50.000 seats
- Investment rate: 324 million Euro
- Architechtural Design Consultancy: Ateller d’ Architecture Ferret
- Structural Design Consultancy: BET Eiffage
- Implementation Company: Eiffage Construction
- LPC Responsibility: Subcontractor of structural design consultancy
Lille Metropole Stadium (or Stade Pierre Mauroy) is known as a stadium used for EURO 2016 with more than 50,000 seats. This is a multi-functional stadium that can be converted from a football stadium into a venue for large concerts, smaller indoor sports or concert halls. The stadium is equipped a retractable roof that can open or close completely within only 30 minutes.