- Project name: Maison Radio France, Paris
- Total Area: 110.000 m2
- Investor: Radio France
- Architechtural Design Consultancy: Architecture Studio
- Structural Design Consultancy: Sple Batignolles SCGPM
- Implementation Company: Sple Batignolles
- LPC Duty: Subcontractor of structural design consultancy
Maison Radio France is a circular building which was inaugurated in December 1963 by President Charles de Gaulle, the building stands beside the River Seine in the 16th arrondissement of Paris. The rehabilitation of Maison Radio France is conducted to improve the quality of use of the building while respect the architectural quality of Henry Bernard’s project. Besides, purpose of renewing and improving the building is giving it more cultural dynamic and symbolic for France.