Functional and aesthetic viewpoint:
The base module of this revolutionary flooring system presents a cellular structure that is prevalently trapezoidal and with curvilinear walls. This conformation, manufactured ad hoc, offers numerous advantages.
- It respects the soil’s vital structure and protects the lawn in a non-invasive way.
- It favours drainage and the exchange of nutritional elements that benefit a rapid and solid root growth.
- It acts as a surface stabilizer; that is why Pratopratico® can be used to contrast soil wash away and erosion phenomena on slopes.
- It gives the grass a spectacular “mosaic effect”.
- It does not absorb humidity and does not transmit heat, allowing the grass to grow naturally.
From a performance and mechanical viewpoint:
The curvilinear shape considerably improves the resistance of the vertical walls to compression and bending.
The pleasant aesthetic beauty offered by this shape hides a very important and valid structure. During the design phase, the flooring performance was improved by creating s-shaped walls instead of straight ones in order to produce the classic “arch effect”.
On one hand, this provides a more efficient absorption and division of the forces developed by an accelerating or braking vehicle which are roughly unloaded on the wall sections, on the other, the vertical load capacity on the same structural surface increases considerably.
With regard to the refined, structural value of the module and the shape of its cells, the following information is highlighted in the graph below:
- The radiation of all the points of union between the walls, a critical point traditionally exposed to breaking.
- The presence of 135 cone trunks.
- The trapezial wall section.
- The anti-slip rugged finishing.
- Deliberately irregular contours to better harmonise the natural context.
Pratopratico® is made from virgin, non-toxic thermoplastic resin; the product may be entirely recycled in full respect of the environment. The special cell conformation, studied ad hoc, not only respects the soil’s vital structure, but favours permeability and the exchange of nutritive elements contained in the air and light.
The raw material used does not absorb humidity and does not deprive the grass of its main resource: water.
With Pratopratico® the grassy and draining surface is approximately 95%.
g làm các bãi cỏ mất đi nguồn nước của nó.